We specialize in providing premium LASIK/PRK results for our patients, and customer service and safety are of the utmost importance to us. Not every patient is a good candidate for LASIK, so we take the necessary one-on-one consultation time to complete a thorough evaluation of your sight, health, lifestyle, and goals to determine if LASIK is right for you. Our experienced and diligent team at Accuvision LASIK is not here to sell you a product that is not suitable for you. If you do not qualify as a good candidate for laser vision correction, we will let you know and will make the appropriate alternate recommendations.
One of the main benefits of LASIK eye surgery is the speed of vision recovery/restoration after the procedure. Most patients can even go back to work after one or two days. Post-operative care is important in getting the best visual result. You must take proper care of your eyes. Our highly qualified and compassionate doctors and staff will provide clear instructions and will be there to help you every step of the way.
We also proudly co-manage patients with over 100 qualified primary eye care providers. This team-based approach offers multiple checks and balances, as well as offering convenience for patients to see their regular eye care providers locally for post-operative care.
Our services include:
- Complimentary Laser Vision Correction (LVC) consultations including thorough surgery testing, eye scans, and eye health exam
- LVC Candidate vs Non-candidate Assessment
- Patient Education regarding benefits & risks of Laser Vision Correction
- All-Laser LASIK procedures – no blades or microkeratomes
- One price – no bait and switch
- Wavefront optimized LASIK & Contoura LASIK options
- Wavefront optimized PRK & Contoura PRK options
- Financing options available through CareCredit
- Co-management with local primary eye care provider
- Lifetime warranty for a low-cost enhancement should retreatment be needed in the future as long as qualifications are met